Values-Based® Leadership Workshop
This customized workshop will give you direct experience of the foundation skills of Values-Based® Leadership (VBL). In a retreat setting, Dr. Kelly Gerling will guide you and your group through learning experiences that will acknowledge and affirm what you already do well, and then bring out more of your capabilities for leading. The process involves a series of challenging and fun learning experiences. They include structured exercises, values discussions and team building activities.
You'll explore a vision of the future of your organization that comes from your people themselves. You'll create a learning community by bringing about a fun atmosphere. You'll explore the inner thinking skills of great leaders. You'll practice specific strategies for leading in important business situations. And you'll learn how to fully live personal and organizational values. The end result is the development of enhanced leadership intelligence for each participant and the group.
Objectives of the VBL Foundation Skills Workshop
VBL Workshop Steps
1. Vision and Values of the Organization: Where the Organization is Going
and How to Get There.
2. Overview of the VBL Theory: Understand the Skills of Leadership that Fulfill Values
3. Community Building: Teamwork Activities Bring out the Spirit of the Group.
4. Skill Practice: Demonstrations, Role playing, Games and Exercises.
5. Apply Skills on Real Issues: Leadership Development Laboratory.
6. Follow up Planning: How to Continue the Progress.